Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hello Out There!

At last night's Artisan Evening, I discovered that David (sitting at our table) reads my blog - he was showing it to others at the table on his cellphone. He is the third person I've heard of in the last week that had stumbled across it when doing Google searches for Lockeport or one of the events on which I have commented.

We ran into Bevan last week outside the pharmacy and he reported that he enjoyed reading it . Then on Thursday we went to Fred's for a little golf and wine and cheese and he told me friends of his had been reading it (he has been mentioned) and he wanted to know how to access it.

So this post is to welcome all of you that I didn't (or still don't) know about - I hope it gives you a taste of life here in our lovely little town and area. I hope you don't get too bored when I digress into renovations and family junk.

1 comment:

  1. I attended the Lockeport Open yesterday at River Hills Golf Club in Clyde River. Along with 40 odd other Lockeporters and friends, we had beautiful weather for the event and from the looks of the crowd everyone had fun. Everyone got prizes and local charities were the big winners. Being new in the neighborhood, it is a great event to meet people. I really enjoyed playing with Lamont and Joyce.

    ReplyDelete