Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Loyalist Rug


Interior of the Ross Thomson store (1783) in Shelburne - now a museum.
Sharon was wondering how my rug turned out so here it is (before the backing was done). We have a good selection finished for our rug display in July and many more are under way. I guess we should have between 30 and 40 in total. Here's a picture of the store on which it is based.
I'm still working on our Loyalist costumes - mine is done, Wayne has a hat, shirt and pants and I've got his coat cut out - he'll need it since it's been chilly lately.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb - Love your rug! I only found your blog today by chance, while I was loading up my Garmin stuff and reorganizing my bookmarks. I must have already seen this once before but lost it somehow! Anyway, I'll look in from time to time now. Maybe you should put a link to facebook, so we know when you've posted a blog?

    ReplyDelete