Thursday, May 15, 2008

Changes

This is the month of many changes - some good, some unknown as yet.

Bob moved in so we could move out - that will be happening imminently - maybe Sunday or Monday. Packing is proceeding sporadically as the spirit moves me. Whether this move to Nova Scotia is a good change remains to be seen.

Isla was born. Kate and Kevin are getting married on Saturday. Those both qualify undoubtedly as good changes.

Wayne is retiring - hopefully a good change! His last official day is May 23rd but with vacation days he's actually finishing up tomorrow - May 16th. In a few days he'll be happily moving dirt, cutting brush and grass, pounding nails etc. in Lockeport.

Right now the future looks very uncertain to me - I know I'll miss my family and Ottawa friends greatly. I hope life in small town Nova Scotia turns out to really be what we envisioned when we bought our house 6 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment