Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Technology rears its ugly head

Well! I failed Technology 101 already. Chris has just let me know that my blog was displaying in Webdings (huh?) - at least the text body - the rest looked fine. It all looked fine to me on my computer. I have attempted to edit the font and it should be Verdana or some such thing now. (Actually this is all a plot to try and post something as confusing for Chris as his Mozilla posts are to me!!!)

I'm now working on links - I should be able to do lots of things incorrectly there.

2 comments:

  1. Looks fine now. Good job, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my first "fix" did only my newest post - this one. I went into IE to look at it and there were the Webdings in the 2 previous posts. So I found out I had to edit the HTML for those 2 posts - fortunately I only had to change the font name wherever it appeared since I don't know any HTML (I'm strictly a COBOL, Fortran and PL1 person - very out-of-date!)

    ReplyDelete